BOTOX® Cosmetic is an FDA-approved injectable used to diminish undesirable lines to give a more smooth and youthful appearance. Dramatic results can be achieved with BOTOX. The injection selectively relaxes facial muscles so they do not contract. There is no downtime and injections only take a few minutes.
Dermal Fillers are another approach used more and more to help reduce some of the skin changes associated with aging and correct lines around the mouth. These fillers include Juvederm™, Radiesse®, Sculptra™, Belotero, Xeomin, Voluma and Collagen, which are injected to reduce or eliminate wrinkles, scar impressions, enhance lips and tissue volume.
- Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid injectable gel used to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. This long-lasting filler will help reverse the signs of aging.
- Radiesse is a dermal filler that restores a natural, youthful look. This filler is made of calcium-based microspheres in a gel that is injected into Nasolabial folds and wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
- Collagen is a naturally occurring protein that provides support for various parts of the body, including skin, tendons and ligaments. Collagen is used to fill wrinkles, lines, scars and for lip enhancement.
Sculptra is a poly-l-lactic acid that restores volume to the areas of facial deflation providing a smoother face.
- Belotero is a dermal filler used to treat mild to moderate naslabial folds.
- Xeomin is used to treat frown lines between the eyebrows.
- Voluma adds volume to the cheek hollows that develop with age.